Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

32 weeks!

32 weeks, and a busy one it was.  We went home for Rodeo weekend and our Baby shower.  We had such a wonderful time and I will have pictures of rodeo and the shower to follow. 

As far as 32 weeks go, I am still feeling pretty good.  I did have my worst encounter yet with heartburn on Friday night.....YUCK!  I had never really experienced it, but woke up in the night to heartburn with a vengeance.  I woke up Tim, and said my throat felt like it was on fire and I was going to be sick....his response...Heartburn, where are the Tums! Fortunately, Mom was well stocked so after a few of them and stacking pillows to sleep at about a 45 degree angle I was much better.  I had eaten pretty late that night so  I figured was the cause....Sunday night  my brother had a ranch rodeo and Mom always makes the team and their family breakfast afterwards so I found myself eating pretty late again (around midnight), once again waking up with heartburn. So, after two tries, I will be making sure that I am not eating late at night...lesson learned! 

With it being a busy week, I tried to rest when I could.  We headed home on Monday (9 Aug) and I slept a lot of the way back.  I was planning to work today, but when the alarm went off I was still drained.  I am always up for sleep, and Tim said he really didn't want me driving into Topeka this morning.  So, back to sleep I went.  He had to go to work at EMS today so I am hoping that it is a quiet one for them and he can rest! We have a Doctors appointment tomorrow so I will let you all know how that goes; it should be short and sweet.  Dr Taylor has had to go and deliver babies at our last few appointments so hopefully we will get to see her tomorrow. Fortunately, things are going really well so seeing the PA has been just fine.

Here is 32 weeks!

Just before "Tough Enough to Wear Pink" night at the rodeo




Definitely a growing baby!

1 comment: