Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

52:24


Motherhood is:
Teamwork

Parenting is hard work, and it is constant, there are no timeouts.  And because of that I am so grateful for the best teammate I could ever ask for in this crazy journey.  


Last week we headed out for California for a week long vacation. We went with some great friends and their little ones (a 4 year old and a 4 month old), and of course Miss Tenley.  Are we crazy maybe...but it was fun!  This was after hours of delays in the airport and trying everything imaginable to keep them entertained in close quarters.  Finally they gave in, well until we boarded the plane anyway....I can't imagine doing all this on my own, so thanks for being the best Daddy we could hope for!  I appreciate it everyday, even if I forget to say it now and then.



Learn about my Project 52

Who else is on board with a Project 52? Let me know and we can link up!
Here are a few that are in on the fun


No comments:

Post a Comment