Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Meeting Cousin Alex | Phillipsburg Park

When we left Chanute it was during the seemingly endless stretch of 100+ degree days, when we got home it was still hot (but seemed only warm when compared to what we left,) however, once the heat lifted some rain rolled in.  We took our window of opportunity to go meet Tenley's (2nd) cousin Alex at the park.  This was the 1st meeting for the two of them.  I can't wait until they get to hang out again, because I am guessing Tenley will be walking by then and I am sure they will have a blast!

My cousin Jodie and her son, Alex, meeting Tenley

Alex with his Grandma Cheri testing out the monkey bars

I don't think this needs an explanation...

one of our most favorite spots!

checking out the slide

Phillipsburg has a wonderful park for the kids that they did a lot of work to raise funds and build.  I am sure as she gets older we will spend a lot of time there when we are back home.

Tim showing Alex the ropes & Great Grandma Chester too!


We LOVE swinging!


Tenley and Alex in jail...


Cowboy Up!!


Momma, the parks fun but I am so sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment