Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Monday, August 1, 2011

We're mobile folks!

So the days of sitting her in one spot, running to the other room, and knowing that she would be RIGHT there when we came back...well those days are long gone!  We are VERY mobile.  We have been for a few weeks now, but I am just getting to post it.  And, I had a cute video of her crawling on my phone and then had to reset it to factory settings so I lost it.  (thank goodness, I had only had the new {iphone}for a few days when it happened) I will get another one and show it off.  I may just be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Actually, not maybe, it is. 

Not a lot of words needed for this, you will see where we are headed.....








... "that's not for little girls, Tenley" That may be the most repeated phrase in our house lately, & mostly to this (old) photo of Mom and I.  We are getting lots of practice on mama and grandma though!

No comments:

Post a Comment