Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Way Late....our firecracker...

I debated about even posting these...is there a time limit as to how old pictures can be to blog them.  I mean we are only 1 month 1 week 1 day past the 4th of July right?  Oh well.  I actually just found them on my computer.  Tim put them on here way back and I didn't realize we had them.

We were invited to Garnet to spend the 4th with the Lickteig's and thier family and friends.  I neglected to take ANY pictures, but thankfully Marcia got some good ones.  Tenley loved the fireworks just as much as she did at DisneyWorld.  She was not about to go to sleep and miss something, even though bed time is at 7:45, and we hadn't really even started the fireworks show yet.  She lasted through it all, she would clap and cheer with each bang...to cute!! Here is the photo recap, then I promise the following posts will be a bit more current! (however, I figure the Grandparents love to see pictues of her, no matter how old!)

Loving our little firecracker!

Marcia, Tenley, and Me.  Can her smile be any bigger?

Tim and Ken

awakard family photo, love it none the less

We love fireworks!


No comments:

Post a Comment