Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Monday, September 13, 2010

37 Weeks, 3 to go!!

We are getting so close to meeting our Little Girl and we can hardly wait!! Each day we get more and more excited (and maybe a bit nervous).  We have been doing our weekly appointments for the last 2 weeks. So far not a lot of progress, but everything also still looks good.  Last Wednesday at our appointment her heartbeat was a steady 154, and my blood pressure was at 100/70.  Again we are so thankful that Baby and I have stayed so healthy throughout the pregnancy.  Sure there were days I was miserable, but I know that we are truly blessed to have had a complication free pregnancy, just keep praying that labor and delivery go just as smoothly. 

I have a couple of days left at work, and as long as I feel up to it, I should get them done this week.  That is one of the many wonderful things about my job.  If I wake up and don't feel up to driving into Topeka, I don't, if I feel good then I can be on my way.  I am so grateful to have such a flexible job and one that I love.  Over the last week when the weather has been BEAUTIFUL and the jets are filling up the pattern I find myself really starting to miss flying.  I know it will be more than worth the break, I have NO doubt about that, but I will be looking forward to getting back in the jet too!

Here is the 37 week pictures:




Tim has though from the start that we would be meeting our Little One early...I am hoping that he is right as long as she is happy and healthy.  If you go by "family history" it is kind of a wash...I arrived 3 weeks early, however, my brother was 1 week late.  Guess time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment