Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Forever Friends

I said we would have to go back a while...this is from the beginning of August when we were home for fair and rodeo.


These are some of my dearest friends, all from high school.  We have pretty much all grown up together since we were the size of our kiddos.  We have been through it all, the good, and the bad. Through playground fun, junior high drama, high school antics, college changes, weddings, and now babies.   No matter where life has taken us or continues to go I am ever so thankful for these girls. Though we may not get to talk daily or even weekly, I always know our conversation will easily pick up right where it left off.  These are the friendships people hope for and I am blessed to have them in my life.  The part that makes me smile even more is that now our children will get to grow up together creating a special friendship themselves!

1 comment:

  1. Well Addie has figured out the looking at the camera part...

    Such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete