Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

52:26

Motherhood is:
Unique

It works for me, but flips your world upside down,  It works for you, but maybe not me.  Each family has it own dynamic and that's is what makes each one so special.


I may not wear my shades this way, but it works great for her.  A little goofy, but makes her happy and she can get them on herself.  We each have our own way of doing things, and just because it is different from the Mom down the street doesn't mean either of us are wrong.  Each situation, family, and child is unique, and having the support of other Mommy's that agree is priceless.

Learn about my Project 52

Who else is on board with a Project 52? Let me know and we can link up!
Here are a few that are in on the fun

No comments:

Post a Comment