Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Monday, January 13, 2014

4 Months of Brecken

4 Months still brought on it share of challenges, we were still dealing with a very unhappy baby most of they time…unless she was sleeping….However, amidst all the chaos she is still our sweet and absolutely adorable little bumble bee, as big sis calls her.  She is growing like a weed and weighed in at 14 lbs and 3 ozs and 25 inches long!

snoozing away at her 1st of many Kansas Biggest Rodeos

Story Time

This is what exhaustion looks like….

A little big sis love

Babywearing has been a LIFESAVER.  not only do I love it but at times it was the only way this sweet  girl would sleep

It wasn't all hard, and we did find some smiles

1st trip to the pool….

more at KS Biggest Rodeo

Smiles for Grandma

She sleeps and still loved being swaddled

getting use to tummy time at the sitters

To move or not to move….

after a rough day, my non-cuddler fell asleep in my arms and I did NOT move…a muscle

At the KC Royals game for suite night!













I swear she gets cuter and cuter every single day.  Her eyes and skin tone kill me.  So lucky to be her Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment