Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DIY | Baby Legs


So I have been looking online at all of the adorable baby leggings that are yours for only $14.99 a pair...ugg. To me that seems pretty steep, and you can be assured that Tim thought it was crazy. I think they are too cute and as I was reading some old posts from one of my favorite blogs (www.styleberryblog.com) I ran across her DIY baby legs, it was so easy and I am so glad that I found the post. She was genius to think of this! SUPER EASY!
How To:
1.) find a pair of tube socks with a print that you like, I picked up a 3 pack at Wal Mart for $6.99
2.) Simply cut the foot part off of the sock
3.) Put a quick hem in the bottom part so it doesn't fray or stretch.



4.) Baby legs for $2 a pair! So stinking cute and SO easy!
These are long enough that they should last a while, but at $2 even if they don't I am not out near as much. I will now always be on the hunt for cute socks I can turn into leggings!


Adorable, but I am a touch bias!

Also, I mentioned that I found the idea on www.styleberryblog.com. I highly recommend checking it out, I love it! Shawna talks about life with a little one, photography, some cooking, and life in general. She is super creative so it is full of great DIY projects!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Tenley is so long legged this looks like it will work better than pants. Easier for her to move too. LOVE the blog picture!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the linky-loo! Your bf-ing story is SO INSPIRING! Thank you for sharing!! :) Wishing you tons of strength on your upcoming deployment!

    ReplyDelete