Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Friday, January 14, 2011

3 Months, 3 January 2011


3 months old, time is sailing by so quickly.  We are so blessed with such a sweet sweet baby girl.  Our days are full of smiles, giggles, coos, and fun, while our nights are full of SLEEP! Thankfully she is still doing so well sleeping through the night. She is always such a happy baby.  It has been amazing to see how much she has learned in the last month.  So many new "words" and we love hearing them everyday.  As you can tell by the pictures she has also discovered that her toes are a great way to spend some time.  They haven't made it to her mouth yet, but I am sure that is coming soon.

We took her in to be weighed on the 3rd and she is up to 12 lbs and 14 ounces.  Still in size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes. I think we have pretty much gotten to wear all of our outfits so at least that is a plus, I think we still have some time in them as well.

We did a quick photo shoot and this is some of what I got.  I still have so much to learn on our camera, but finding time to study it is a bit difficult.  Hopefully practice makes perfect!




I LOVE my toes!
 

Love those baby blues






 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment