Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sweet Summer Time...

...or at least it was for a few days. Then cold, rain, and yuck set in again.  However, we seized the moment when it was teasing us with beautiful weather and got outside.  I had told Tim that I was going to get Miss Tenley a small pool for the back yard, and I am pretty sure he thought I was a bit nuts...why would you want that when our great neighbors have a REAL pool only a few steps away?  Well, I did get her pool, and she loved it.

( This actually took place on 11 May...however, with little time to actually sit and blog it has taken me a while to get it on here....last week when I had time to blog, blogger was down for what seemed like days. I had this whole post done, and when I clicked "post" it laughed at me, lost my post, and said come back next week...so here we are...did anyone else have this problem?)









No comments:

Post a Comment