Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

1st Father's Day (a month later)

Way behind....yes! Better late than never I guess. 

We celebrated Father's Day on the 18th of June (it was the 19th) because Daddy had to work at the fire dept on the 19th.  It was such a special day, not only did we get to celebrate what a great Daddy Tenley has, but it was also out 6 year wedding anniversary.  My Mom and Grandma Chester had gotten here on Friday (my 28th birthday) to celebrate the weekend with us.  It was nice to have them here and it really helped on Sunday when I was getting us packed for our Disney trip. 

But back to Father's Day!! We are working on our outdoor room on our back patio, so we decided to get Daddy some speakers to put up out back.  They will be great for BBQs and he wants to have a TV put out there by football season to watch games!  We are so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and daddy in our lives.  He is so attentive to Tenley and I love seeing him with her each and everyday!  I thought I loved him before, but now, since Tenley came into our lives I love him even more.  What lucky girls we are!!

helping Daddy unwrap his gift


melt...

to heck with the speakers, this box is GREAT!



I just love her expressions in all of these photos.  Pretty stinkin' cute...but then I am a bit bias!

No comments:

Post a Comment