Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Our little Peacock

Yep, these photos have been sitting on my camera for about a month.  I feel like November fly by and I barely had time to blink.  I was working full time at Forbes for a lot of the month so time at home was spent playing and cuddling not blogging.  As of now December is looking "fairly" quiet although as Christmas gets closer I am sure it will fill up quick!

For now here is our little girl all decked out Peacock style. (since I do realize Halloween was basically a month ago, I guess these are for the Grandparents to aww over)



I found the idea for her costume on Pinterest, and we did some tweaking from there.




enough hair for a pony!

she LOVED playing in the leaves







(the upload/edit on this did NOT come across well,  but ya get the idea)

and checking out her pumpkins!

cheese..


what a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment