Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

52:37


Motherhood is:
Conscientious


The tendency to think carefully before acting

Did we eat healthy before Tenley was born? Yes(ish.)  
Did I cook? No.  
Have things changed drastically at our home? Yes.




Oh what I would give for this beautiful farmers market to be in my town....

Tim and I have always done fairly well at eating right.  However, once there was a little mouth to feed, it became much more important.  I studied, researched, and found what works for us.  We decided early on that we were going to make her baby food, and haven't looked back.  Fresh, organic (when possible), real.  I love it all, and have found that I really enjoy cooking too! We want her to know real food, where it comes from, and why it is such a good choice.  So far so good, our girl will eat pretty much anything we put in front of her.  Some of it I am sure is luck, but hopefully some of it is life choices.

Now if only I could find way to attend a farmers market like this gem that was in Solvang, CA.  While I was on a work trip last week our flight crew hit it up, and stocked up.  I was in Heaven!  


Learn about my Project 52

Who else is on board with a Project 52? Let me know and we can link up!
Here are a few that are in on the fun

No comments:

Post a Comment