Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

52:35

Motherhood is:
Comfortable

You spend 9 months (most likely more) thinking, planning, imagining,
what will it all be like?
Then the day arrives, your a Mommy... 
nothing has ever felt so natural, it just fits.


Though this little girl challenges me DAILY, I can't imagine a better fit.  While pregnant with her I thought so much about what it would all be like.  Will I have what it takes, will I measure up, will I "know" what to do.  Well, the answer is yes.  Some days are better than others and that is perfectly okay.  Some days what I never imagined would be comfortable, is just that.  Then of course there are the days you find yourself a bit "off" and out of that comfort zone, but that is what makes us stronger and better. each and every day.


Learn about my Project 52

Who else is on board with a Project 52? Let me know and we can link up!
Here are a few that are in on the fun

No comments:

Post a Comment