Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Monday, August 27, 2012

52:34

Motherhood is:
Creative

helping their minds to grow.  
challenging oneself to try something new.
accepting it may just be a giant mess...and a whole lot of fun!


Hot miserable summer days have been endless here over the last few months. Being outside after about 10:30 a.m. is pretty much a no go.  So trapped inside we were.  Time to bust out the paint.  This was planned to be a finger paining project, but lucky for me my little neat freak can't stand anything on her fingers so it turned into a paintbrush project.  Fine by me, and she LOVED it.  Picking colors and smearing it everywhere, she was in heaven.  The finished project is now proudly displayed in our kitchen!


Learn about my Project 52

Who else is on board with a Project 52? Let me know and we can link up!
Here are a few that are in on the fun

No comments:

Post a Comment