Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cowgirl Up

Another summer has almost come to a close.  I remember as a kid when the fair and rodeo ended, I knew that school was just around the corner.  We were back home last week for all of the festivities and had such a wonderful time.  Lots of time with family and friends was just what we needed.

Tenley had a big week with lots of activities and riding horses with Uncle Patrick and Aunt Megan was a highlight!

 Practicing up, before we move on to the real deal

 Yeeeeee!

 On to bigger and better....

 Tenley wanted to ride with Mommy this time.  Though I trust my brother's skills much more than my own, we did great.  She loved it!  As long as we were moving she was chatting and giggling  As we would go up and down the terraces and hills, she would cheer and "whee" and "bump" all the way



 She at least got on with Daddy for a photo



Then it was Uncle Pat's turn.  They got to go fast and spin in circles, she thought it was great.  I love watching these two together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment