Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

52:31


Motherhood is:
Generational 

The wisdom they have to offer is priceless, their experiences, we can learn from.  Their love is unconditional.   




These photos make me so happy.  Tenley is blessed to have 3 wonderful Great Grandmas.  While we were back home she got to spend time with 2 of them.  The photo on the top is Great Grandma  Chester.  She has 3 boys, so is loving having another little girl to play jewelry and dolls with. Would you ever believe she is 90!  She is a go-getter and truly amazing.  Great Grandma Hanke is the second photo.  She was watching my Cousin's daughter for a few days so we met up with them at the park as well. We were also blessed to celebrate Grandma's 80th birthday while we were home. Always making sure the farm is ticking along and helping someone along, she is also quite a lady.
Both of these Women have been such an inspiration in my life and I am so ever grateful that Tenley is able to make memories with them as well.  They have so much to offer and I/we are blessed to be the recipient(s)!!

Learn about my Project 52

Who else is on board with a Project 52? Let me know and we can link up!
Here are a few that are in on the fun

No comments:

Post a Comment