Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

52:40

Motherhood is:
Nostalgic
 
Making memories of my past into memories for her. 
 
 
The Kansas State Fair was a huge part of my childhood.  We went yearly, not only to take in the sights, sounds, and smells, but also to compete.  We were a 4-H family and I look forward to the day that we become that family.  I learned so much about life, myself, my abilities; it will be a joy to share this with our children.  This was our first trip in a few years, and Tenley's first trip ever.  She was perfect all day, the weather couldn't have been better. It was a day that truly reminded us just how lucky and blessed we are.
 
Learn about my Project 52

Who else is on board with a Project 52? Let me know and we can link up!

Here are a few that are in on the fun

No comments:

Post a Comment