Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Counting Down

37 1/2 weeks. That's where we are at.  I am feeling great for the most part and even though we are so anxious to meet Baby2, we are not going to rush and will meet Baby on their terms.  I have been continuing with my now bi-weekly chiropractor appointments and monthly massages, which I will swear by from here on out.  I only really get uncomfortable after a lengthy drive, so I can't complain.

The nursery is pretty much as complete as it is going to be until we know if we are decorating for a boy or girl.  I will post pictures of that at some point after baby arrives :) (how does next December sound....maybe by then I will figure out the mom-of-two thing...)

until then here is our progress:




 Now the true test will be if I get the others posted before baby arrive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment