Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Big Girl Bed

I knew it was coming. The bedding was a Christmas present from Mommy and Daddy, but yikes where did my baby go!   






She was quite the helper to Daddy putting the bed together.  She grabbed and alan wrench and was all about it!  Her crib was convertible, so it made things very convenient.  We already had a full sized bed in the spare bedroom (now nursery) so it was either put it to use or pay for storage.  Tenely was pumped about being in a big girl bed, and has done amazing since we moved her.  She still has to show everyone who comes over "my new bed, my daddy built for me" she is such a sweet sweet girl! So, was mommy ready...no, are we ever? But, Tenely was and that is what really matters, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment