Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Friday, February 7, 2014

A Party fit for a Princess

From the time I began debating what kind of party she would have this year, she said she wanted a "pink & purple princess party"  Easy enough, and way fun to plan!  

 testing out the glitter trail mix

 I didn't take a picture of it once we cut into it, but it was graduated purple from top to bottom.  yummy, but my not-so-in-to-sweets-girl barley took a bite…good thing momma loved it! (and the lighting in my kitchen is awful)
 making her party crown!
 even Brecken got to dress up…even though I forgot a bow….


 Though I am by no means a pro, I am loving learning and creating her cake each year.  Sue always make Tim's growing up and this is a tradition I am happy to continue



 yes, her name is miss-spelled….and I had no idea until after…I ordered it and didn't even check it ….obiviously…oops 
 fixed…after the fact




 love my 3 year old princess












What a fun day, where we were reminded just how blessed we are with wonderful friends and family!  Happy 3rd Birthday to the one who made me Momma! All our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment