Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Brecken's Baptism

So, as I was looking through photos and realized I am to November, but hadn't found Brecken's Baptism photos yet I had to start to hunt.   Found them, but Mom you really need to fix the date on your camera so I am not so confused….It is a year ahead…..

We are so beyond blessed to have gotten to share with special day (June 22, 2013) with our family and dear friends.  Furthermore, to have Father Bernie be the one to baptize Brecken, as he did Tenley as well.  AND (yes there's more) to have our dear friends the Kelly's host a lovely dinner and celebration for all of us afterward at their home.

Kenton and Lindsey Dreiling are her Godparents and they have been close friends of ours since I met Lindsey in college.  Our lives have definitely changed since the college days, but now with 2 sweet girl each we can't imagine it any other way.



































1 comment:

  1. The first picture of your mom and Tenley in the pool is perfection.

    I'm selfishly glad I didn't have the only crying baby protesting the ritual. Ella screamed the entire service and reception.

    ReplyDelete