Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

30 Down, only 10 to go!!

10 weeks to go....I feel like we were just finding out that we would be welcoming a new life into our home!  Now not only are we so excited for that new life, but knowing that it is a Little Girl makes it all the more exciting. (Granted, we would have been equally excited with a boy).  I can just sit and daydream about what she will look like, what her personality will be like, and what her life will be like.  I know how special my relationship is with my Mom, so knowing that I will have that opportunity makes me smile.  From firsts to proms to planning a wedding, it will all be such a ride.  Not only that, but the relationship with my dad is priceless too.  He is such an inspiration to me, and knowing that our Little Miss will have someone like Tim to learn from is amazing.  She will truly learn from day one what a Christian, caring, loving man really is.  He is always so supportive and loving of me no matter the situation, and I have no doubt he will be the same for our Baby Girl!  In the mean time here is some 30 week pictures! Also we have a sonogram tomorrow, so excited!  Will post picts!


We were going to do outside picts, but it was SO bright that this is the only way I could keep my eyes open!


Now I can see...30 weeks!


Bigger and Bigger!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, beautiful post and you look awesome in those pics! I can't wait to see you next week! Hope you'll come sing with us at Rodeo! :)

    ReplyDelete