Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Monday, July 5, 2010

"Finni Flight"

30 June 2010 marked my last flight until after our Little Girl arrives.  It was somewhat bittersweet, in that I am excited to be getting so close to her arrival, but yet being out of the jet for over 4 months (that is including my time off after she is here) will be strange!  The Air Force doesn't allow you to fly during your 1st or 3rd trimester, so I definitely did my fair share of flying during the second trimester.  I always felt great when I was flying and as long as I had my lunch packed with me, I was good to go.  Tim was (still is) so supportive, and when I would have to leave early to get to Topeka he would (does) pack my lunch while I am getting around.  This is a lifesaver, I get to sleep a few extra minutes and get ready knowing I won't be starving half way through a flight!  So, I will be keeping busy in Topeka with desk work for the next few months.  Here is a couple of pictures from my last flight!




I was 26 weeks and 6 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment