Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fireworks (a bit late)

So, I got the 4th of July post up, but the week after we went to Humboldt for their city fireworks display.  They had postponed theirs due to the rain.  Since getting our new camera, I had been looking forward to trying to get some good shots of fireworks!  We bought the Canon 50D, and as I am learning it I love it.  Growing up I did a lot of photography with a SLR, but have forgotten so much of what I learned.  So between reading blogs, books, and trial and error we are slowly figuring it out.  We thought now was a good time to invest in a nice camera with the little one on the way. 

So with that here are a few fireworks pictures...my tripod actually broke about half way through, so some of them got a bit blurry, but still kinda cool.  Guess we will be finding a new one! Enjoy!










1 comment: