Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Monday, October 18, 2010

1st day of the rest of our lives

Way behind on blogging only begins to cover the things that I need to get done.....I won't say that I don't have free time, but honestly I would just rather spend it holding my little girl and cuddling at this point!! However, since Daddy has claimed baby time for now, I will share some pictures of our first day withe our little sweetheart!


The hospital serves a steak dinner for Mom & Dad before going home!

Meeting Ken and Marcia

Meeting Peggy & Tara

Grandpa & Grandma Chester

Mommy, Tenley, and Daddy

Grandpa & Tenley

Sleeping the day away!

One of my favorites!

Daddy's first diaper change!

Cuddle Time

Sleeping with Grandpa Dennis

Sweet Girl


My 1st Birthday cake from Sharon

Grandpa Chester

This is the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment