Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Big Girl!

So wish us (me) luck...Tim just put Miss Tenley down to bed in  her crib for the first night ever.  Tim has been ready for this transition for some time, but Mommy, not so much!  I kept thinking of reasons why she needed to stay in our room just a bit longer.  However, finally it was agreed that after we got home from being with family for Christmas we would make the move. 

Last night she woke up at 3:30 a.m. somewhat ticked off and it called for a mid-night feeding, something that hasn't happened since about 6 weeks old (we are 12 weeks now!) As I watched her falling back asleep I came to grips with the fact that she has indeed outgrown the bassinet.  She couldn't stretch and wiggle the way that she had been able to while sleeping in her pack-n-play all week.  No wonder she was upset. So first thing this morning when Tim got home from work he was already to get the Anglecare monitor set up in her room and ready for her tonight...she hadn't even woke up yet....he was more than ready for her to be in her room. 

So, my little one is growing up....but I guess I should  (and am) grateful that she is sleeping through the night and growing like a weed!

No comments:

Post a Comment