Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tenley rolls over on video

Hello, this is Tim (Dad)  As Monica posted before baby Tenley rolled over for the first time a few weeks back.  I thought some of you might want to see her do it as well.  The first time she rolled over was on her 10 week birthday and I was at the FD that day.  I missed it and I felt bad about it, worse then I thought I would.  I know with my job I will miss a few more first but at least we have video cameras and Skye to make seeing these important events easier.  The next morning when I got home we got out the video camera and fortunatly she was ready to show off.  Enjoy.

As I have watched this video a few hundred times now, I have to laugh at myself, and how exciting it is to watch you kid accomplish something, even if it is as little as rolling from tummy to back. It makes me excited to watch her in her future endeavors. I remind myself of another Dad I know quite a bit about, who cheered louder and prouder then anyone in the stands whether it be a fall Friday night at a football stadium or a long Saturday on those hard high school gymnasium bleachers at a wrestling tournament.  If only I had a cow bell.......

No comments:

Post a Comment