Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cereal Anyone?

At just a few days shy of 5 months we decided it was time to introduce Tenley to rice cereal!  She hadn't really shown any interest in us eating or indicated that she was ready...then we were at a church event and I was holding her eating a slice of pizza and she locked on and followed my pizza from plate to mouth.  Ok, baby we get it...you can have "real" food!  I won't lie, I wasn't super excited for this step, I love the bond of being the one person that can fulfill her nutritional needs.  I will admit that it is a bit selfish on my part, have any other Mommy's felt this way?  However, after her first feeding and seeing how much fun it was for us to watch her and for her to learn to eat, my anxiety has subsided.  Now I am not only so blessed to be able to breastfeed her, but now we get to make her baby food and help her to experience new flavors too!

This looks interesting....
I'll give it a try...
yummy! more please!
And this spoon is pretty fun too!
yep, I think I will chew on it for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment