Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St Patricks Day

Though it has been a crazy week of work for both Tim and I we all got to spend the day at home together yesterday.  Tenley and I were SO ready for Daddy to be home for the day.  We spent the day just relaxing and I had a few things to get done.  Last night we went over to some friends house for dinner and had a great time, Tenley got to play with her buddy, Logan...forgot to bring the camera.

We did get some pictures of her all decked out on her 1st St Patrick's Day, enjoy!
And as a side note, we are getting really good at sitting up on our own, such a big girl!


Made her some festive baby legs, but they are pretty much to short...good thing they only needed to make it through the day


Like my bow, I needed a green one so Mommy made it! Making bows/flowers for my "hair" is becoming a hobby of hers.





Yay for green fuzzibunz

No comments:

Post a Comment