Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

18 Month Dinner Date

If I can't be there in person then the next best thing is sharing a pizza via facetime.  I know you don't have a great view of how cute she is, but I do, and I can assure you she is indeed adorable :)


Before I left she was coming up with so many new words and sounds.  No, Yea, Kitty, Bubbles, and Daddy were a few of her favorites before I left, oh and MOM, not Momma, Mommy, MOM...I am not ready for that! I am sure the list will be much longer by the time I return.  She is doing great at naming her "parts" and we are getting the hang of animal sounds.  She is taking instructions/understanding directions so well and can do two part tasks as well.  She is already loving picking out her outfits in the morning, cute now, but I am sure will be a battle someday.  Oh well, until that time I am just going to enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment