Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

52:14

Motherhood is:

memories

Some you are there to make.  Some you have to miss. The important thing is that they are made and remembered.



My first big holiday to miss with my Girl, and it hurt.  However, knowing that she is at home with the best Daddy ever makes it much easier.  He made sure to let the Easter bunny know to stop and visit, and helped her through her first Easter egg hunt.  Our wonderful neighbors invited them to spend the day with them and their family, so there was no shortage of Easter cheer.  Tim said they had a wonderful day, beginning with Mass, then lots of fellowship, food, and fun!  Also, when I started getting the Easter photos and videos, I noticed she was in a dress I hadn't seen before.  Daddy even found her an Easter dress and did her hair in a pony for the day! Is he wonderful or what!

Learn about my Project 52

Who else is on board with a Project 52? Let me know and we can link up!

Here are a few that are in on the fun



1 comment:

  1. He did so such a great job. Hopefully you can go home soon and make more memories!

    ReplyDelete