Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

52:16

Motherhood is:
Peace of Mind

Knowing just because you are not there, doesn't mean that her world is upside down.  She still has a routine, and though you aren't an everyday part of it for a while, she is still the happy girl you said "see ya soon" too, and the one who will be ready for hugs when you get home.


It was a big day for Tenley.  She not only has been having a great time with Grandpa there to play with her all day everyday day, but she also got a day out with the Girls, Jen and Paris.  They went to the park, out to eat, she scored some adorable new shoes, and toys.  Have I ever mentioned that we have the most wonderful babysitters ever. I know that I have absolutely no need to worry when she is with them, and that is something that I am eternally grateful for. Tenley loves spending time with them and we are so fortunate that the entire Lee family loves our little girl as much as we do!  You guys are the best and thanks for being there especially when I can't be. 

Learn about my Project 52

Who else is on board with a Project 52? Let me know and we can link up!

Here are a few that are in on the fun


1 comment:

  1. That is awesome that she has such great people around her that love her!

    ReplyDelete