Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Time is flying...this is really 24 weeks!

So I guess time really is flying by...as I was going to to work this morning I realized that this is a 24 week picture...not 23.  I am still hunting down our 23 week picture, it seems to have disappeared.  If located I will back post for ya!

Not alot to report on 24 weeks, but here is the belly shot.  Definitely looking pregnant now, but I love it!  We were headed out to Quarry Stone  for a summer kick off BBQ, so I was actually in something other than pj's!  Kind of a nice change.  We had a great evening, and the weather couldn't have been better.  A nice breeze, great food, and even better friends!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Don't you love the belly :) I cannot wait to be preggo again!

    ReplyDelete