Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

25 Weeks

Well, I still haven't located the 23 week pictures, but it is now marking the end of week 25.  Things are going great!  We had a doctors appointment last Wednesday (16 June)  and her heart was beating along at 148 beats per minute, right where it should be!  It will be a month until our next appointment, but then we start going every two weeks, I can't believe that we are already so far, and with each day Tim and I are more and more excited to welcome her into the world! The nursery is still coming along great, and as soon as I get just a few more things done I will get some pictures up. 


June 20, 2010
This was my birthday and our 5 year anniversary weekend!

25 weeks
 Sporting my new pj's that I got as a birthday gift from Sharon, they are SO comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment