Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

33 Weeks!

Another week has zoomed by and with nothing big to report (which I guess is a good thing).  We did have a Dr.'s appointment last Wednesday, and it went well.  Little Miss' heartbeat was right at 150 beats per minute, my blood pressure and weight gain are still on track.  However, I feel like I am packing on the pounds, it seems like something gets harder to accomplish each day, most recently getting my boots on for work has become quite a challenge!  Our little girl is definitely growing!

I was in Topeka alot for work over the past week, and VERY glad to be home for a few days.  It was drill weekend, so that always makes the week seem a bit longer since you have no weekend off.  I will be home through Sunday now, when I will fly to Little Rock, Arkansas with a friend from work to attend a conference all week.  It is for Victim's Advocate training, so I don't think fun is the word I would use for the conference, but it will be interesting.  However, I am sure that Marjie and I will have a great time while we are there.  I also have my shower here in Chanute on Saturday evening and am very excited to see all my friends and celebrate our Little One!

Here is the 33 week belly shot:





So as I was looking through our pictures to find the 33 week I realized that I hadn't posted "pregnant Tim"  We did parenting classes at the hospital here in Chanute.  It was weeks for a few hours on Monday nights.  It was pretty good, and it was fun to see who else was having kids around the same time as us.  The first night the instructor said that the guys would have the "opportunity" to wear the empathy belly, but then as the classes ticked on it never really got brought up again.  To bad for Tim at the end of the last class, I told him he at least had to put it on long enough for some pictures.  So he wore it for about a total of 5 minutes.....not fair!





No comments:

Post a Comment