Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

6 Months Old!

Miss Tenley turned 6 months old on April 3, 2011, so I am just over a week behind, I am gaining! I am not sure where the last 6 months have gone, but each day has been filled with joy, smiles, giggles, and lots and lots of cuddles.  This little girl can make the worst of days unbelievable with just a simple grin!  I love her laugh with her nose and crinkled up and a smile that reaches to her cute little ears. She had a well baby this month and was 26 inches long and weighed in at 15 lbs and 9 ounces.  (however, I think the scale at the clinic is a bit off, because it said she had only gained 6 ounces in a month, I am SURE that is wrong.  Tim had taken her to the hospital to visit the OB department and be weighed last month.  They have a digital scale and it said 15 lbs 3 ozs, the one at the clinic is old school so I don't put a lot of stock in it)

However, here is the star of the show for her 6 month shoot with Mommy!


Happy 6 Month Birthday to ME!













Mom, can we be done...please?

No comments:

Post a Comment