Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Friday, April 29, 2011

What a loved litle girl!

I was just going through some pictures on my laptop and realized that I had never blogged the following.  My Mom and Dad were here for the weekend which means Miss Tenley was not short on cuddles, hugs, kisses, and love!

Playing with Grandma

Getting ready for bed



So sweet

We LOVE peek-a-boo

Kisses

So..Daddy dressed me...but I still had a blast outside (in his defense, it was quick and handy!)

Somewhat of a hodge-podge, but we had a wonderful weekend and are ready for Grandma and Papa to come back and see us!

1 comment:

  1. Monica, I am enjoying your blog so much, I love to see how complete Tenley has made your life. Its hard to imagine what life would be like without our little ones! I love to see how much you have embraced motherhood, and what you guys are up to :) Cristina

    ReplyDelete