Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What is this thing?

We have introduced the sippy cup.....

ok, what do I do with this?

This way?....

That didn't work, lets study this...

I know something is suppose to come out of here....

Practice makes perfect...and we are practicing daily!  It has been a bit overwhelming lately for me to keep up with all of the "new' things that Tenley needs to be introduced too. From sippy cups, to a proper/balanced diet, to interactive toys, to new songs, etc.  this little one has so much to explore daily...and her Mommy has so much to learn daily! I have to remind myself that I need to relax at times and just enjoy where we are and not worry so much about being "right" all the time.  To do what makes sense for our family and not let the book guide me to much.  However, what did we do before mommy blogs with such great information and stories and encouragement and failures and successes and I could go on and on....

At any rate this little girl is the light of my life and her smiles and giggle serve as my reminder that we are doing what we know to be right and she is happy with it (as are we!)

No comments:

Post a Comment