Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

1st Haircut

Our 1st trim is in the record books, it actually happened just before I left for Guam, but I just realized the photos were on the computer and I hadn't posted them yet.  She was getting a bit "scraggly" so since I was going to have my hair cut before my trip it was a great time for Tenley to experience the salon too.  She did wonderful and was not freaked out at all, here is a photo recap of the big day!

Getting her cape on

maybe not 100% sure about this at first

OK, getting better

she sat so so still!!







Tim caught my hair for the focus, but I love her expression



she was so excited!



She had been to Hot Heads many times before, some with me and her sitter gets her nails done there and she had been with her.  I think that definitely helped make it less scary!  After she was finished it was my turn and the she still wanted in on the action and perched up on my lap while Cindy cut my hair and did my brows,  it was so cute to watch her take everything in.



1 comment: