Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

52:10

Motherhood is:

Re-Charging

 
Back from deployment, getting ready to go again.  I love the time with our sweet Girl, but Mommy and Daddy need some time too!




Ahh, I am still playing catch up from being gone (not just here on the blog, you should see the mountain of laundry I have to get through...yikes!)  Anyway, I am/have been back from Guam for a while, and then had to go to Colorado Springs for a class that was this past Monday morning.  Since I would be headed that way, Tim and I decided it was time for a Mommy and Daddy getaway.  We dropped Tenley off with my parents last Thursday and we stayed there the night. Friday we got on the road early the for Keystone, Colorado for a few days of skiing and Us time.  I was VERY hesitant to plan it because I had just been away from Tenely and didn't want to leave her again at all.  However, we needed to recharge and spend some time just being us, so we did.  It was wonderful.  We had a great time and so enjoyed doing whatever we wanted whenever we wanted for a few days.  By the time class was over on Monday though we were definitely beyond ready to see our Girl!!

Learn about my Project 52

Who else is on board with a Project 52? Let me know and we can link up!

Here are a few that are in on the fun






1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got some time for the two of you. My mom comes next week to visit and I'm hope we get to have some time to ourselves when she is here!

    ReplyDelete