Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

52:12

Motherhood is:
Open-Minded

"having or showing a mind receptive to new ideas or arguments."

It may not be the norm, or what you ever thought you would do.  But it if it is best for your baby and family and works then go with it!


I never in a million years thought I would be a cloth diaper Mommy....well, now I have been for over a year and my Husband and I both LOVE it.  He thought at first I must be crazy, I think I maybe even thought so after I had a stack of "fluff" sitting in front of me in our living room. But it works for our family so we will continue to do it.  That and so many other things that before I went by "Mommy" I didn't think I would do or be interested in.  Funny how those little ones change your perspective on what you want to be your family's "normal."

Learn about my Project 52

Who else is on board with a Project 52? Let me know and we can link up!

Here are a few that are in on the fun



It's a Strange & Lovely Ride

Also, I am on round 2 of deployments, so hang with me.  I will try and get my posts done in a timely manor, but they will be as schedule allows :)




2 comments:

  1. My husband thinks I'm nuts for wanting to switch to cloth diapers, especially since our daughter just made 10 months old. What brand do you use and do you think it's too late for us to switch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitly not! We LOVE out CDs. My husband though I was absoutly out of my mind, but now he loves it as much as me. I bet you would still save some money even switching now, especially if you have any more children. We use mainly FuzziBunz One size and have a few others mixed in, IttiBitti tutto, bum genius, Rumparooz. If you have any questions feel free to ask away. There is SO much info out there it can be overwhelming! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete