Family of 4!

Family of 4!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

52:8

Motherhood is:

Technology

Endless resources. Infinite Mommy Wisdom. Getting to see these smiling faces!

We are in the home stretch and I am enjoying myself, but ready to be back home with my wonderful family. I am so glad that we had great WiFi service in our "hoochs" (temporary homes, basically a little apartment), I was able to wake up and call home right away and share my breakfast with my 2 favorite people while they were having dinner. What a blessing, but it always makes me think about what it was like years ago (or even not that long ago) when letters were the only way to commuitcate with loved ones. When spouses were seperated by thousands of miles for years at a time, and letters took weeks to deliver. Though it is hard to be away, being able to click "Call, Tim on FaceTime," makes life easier and time go so much faster!

Learn about my Project 52



Who else is on board with a Project 52? Let me know and we can link up!



Here are a few that are in on the fun









1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to facetime! Isn't that the best? What will they think of next?

    ReplyDelete